BRE #: 01412290
Parks Landon has been involved in commercial real estate sales, leasing and advisory services since 2002. Parks primary focus has been work with local and national retail and restaurant concepts expanding in Southern California. His work with restaurants includes the development and execution of market expansion strategies and the sourcing of locations that fit all of the requirements of the Tenant. Landlord work includes; Bulk Asset Restaurant sales, Hotel Restaurant Strategy and Leasing, High Street retail and shopping center representation and leasing.
Restaurant advisory services include; Finance, Design, Architectural process and Construction.
Major Clients Represented
- Starbucks Coffee Company, Loteria Grill, Lala’s Argentine Grill, SBE, Guess, Noodle World, Jimmy John’s, Noah’s / Einstein’s Bagels
- Nike, Ford’s Filling Station, Rubio’s Coastal Grill, Noodles & Company, Hurley, Snooze Eateries, Neal Fraser /Red Bird Restaurant, MOD Pizza
- Charming Charlie, Nick’s – of Nickco Hospitality, Restaurants Unlimited, Tom’s Urban, T-Mobile, La Brea Bakery, Buffalo Wild Wings, SpireWorks
- City Bakery, Irvine Company, Pebblebrook Hotel Trust, Joan’s on Third, Connie & Ted’s, Brent’s Delicatessens, Baby Blues BBQ, Rira Irish Pub
- P.F. Chang’s / Pei Wei, Sonic, Wise Son’s, Smashburger, Pinkberry, Astro Doughnuts and Fried Chicken, New Port Seafood, Nando’s Peri Peri Earl of Sandwich, Gott’s Roadside Eats, WaffleJack, Wolfgang Puck Restaurants